Donations are always needed to support our ongoing work: conflict resolution courses, nonviolence courses, and mediation services.
Coordinator: Sahnoun Adam, 0112-311-5022.
OR click here to make a donation:
CURRENT COURSE: Check back after 1 February 2014.
INTRODUCTION TO CONFLICT RESOLUTION:
Join us to improve your communication skills in conflict and learn to be a community mediator. 40-hour course. We can also arrange a special course for your organization, in English or Arabic or both.
Next course will begin in March 2014 --email us to register.
INCOME GENERATION PROJECTS:
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER
All natural, no additives or preservatives.
Small jar, 300 grams = 20 LE.
Medium jar, approx 500 grams = 40 LE;
Large jar, approx 800 gram - 70 LE.
Please refrigerate after opening.To order, call Hamdi: 0122-212-6567.
ORIGINAL ARTS AND CRAFTS
We offer a variety of handmade refugee craft products: bags, aprons, oven mitts, suitcases, and much more. See "Crafts" photo album for more examples: http://www.refugees4peace.org/crafts/
We also have two refugee artists who paint beautiful scenes from their home countries in acrylics on canvas. Paintings are for sale for $100 USD (small) or $200 (large). Please see "Paintings" album for more examples: http://www.refugees4peace.org/paintings/
We seek to establish a refugee mediation center for these goals:
(1) To make the community life safer and more peaceful, to stop the cycle of violence;
(2) To prevent problems of conflict by improving the communication practices in the refugee community and build positive community relationships;
(3) To provide community education in conflict transformation skills, nonviolence, and trauma healing; and
(4) To reduce rumors in the community.
OUR VALUES are:
· professionalism and competence
· neutrality, impartiality
· honest and open communication
· mediation process quality